February 28, 2010

Frozen Grapes


I'm sure that I'm not the first one to come up with this (after all, it was introduced to me by a friend) but it's incredibly handy to have.

When grapes are abundantly in season - for Sydney, it seems to be now - buy all the lush plump morsels that you can get your hands on. Simply give them a quick rinse in the sink and pluck them off their stoic stems and freeze them! (I use little snack zipper bags so that I can stick to a portion.)

These satisfy both the craving for something that is almost saccharine-ly sweet and the need to keep popping something in your mouth. They also conveniently keep in your freezer for whenever you want them. Great for a warm summer night!

Oh, do remember though that nothing is supposed to stay in the freezer for more than three months. (Although I'm quite sure that if you've got the munchies like I do, nothing will ever stay in there for quite that long)

Happy munching!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home