October 27, 2010

"Eye" See You!


 More Halloween eaties!

I saw the Cake Mistress' idea for cake pop eyeballs for Halloween, and I decided to try it out. Instead of M&M's, I used the end of a skewer to dab on colour and made it more and more intense after layers dried. I used the tip of the skewer, dipped in red food colouring, to draw on the veins. (For the cake pop recipe that I used, click here.)

I think I went a bit overboard though, and my chocolate dipping skills aren't the best.

Still, I'm happy with it.


Happy halloween!

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

At October 27, 2010 at 3:01 PM , Blogger Cate said...

Do you have like a few dozen spare of those???

 
At October 28, 2010 at 1:20 PM , Anonymous Dolly said...

wow thats reallyyy coooool

 
At October 29, 2010 at 11:04 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Cate: Haha! I could help you make them if you'd like.

Dolly: Thank you!

 
At October 30, 2010 at 8:07 PM , Anonymous Julie said...

whoa awesome idea! I think the evenness of the chocolate adds to the charm of the eyeball :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home