October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!!!


Happy Halloween!!! As per the previous post, I was thoroughly inspired to make these eyeball cake pops. But, rather than leave these eyeballs as is, I decided to put them on skewers this time.

Isn't there something about eyeballs on a stick? ;)

I decided to put them in a tall jar - like some sort of twisted flower arrangement - and the jar looked a little empty, so I crocheted some eyeballs to put inside! I got the pattern here.


As you can see, I like me a theme. Hehe.


I hope you have a yummy (and creative) Halloween. =) Have a good one everyone!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At October 31, 2010 at 6:20 PM , Anonymous chocolatesuze said...

teehee your eyeballs are awesome! love the veins!

 
At November 2, 2010 at 12:40 PM , Anonymous Celeste @ Berrytravels said...

That's such a good idea! I really like them. Now why didn't I think of that.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home