May 19, 2011

Money for Jam

P5195656

Lookee what I got in the mail!!!!!!!

I love food gifts. (Note: I bet you can already tell which one's our favourite!)

Anathoth has very kindly sent me some very yummy jam, and given that I'm not a big jam person, IT IS YUMMY. Anathoth is a New Zealand company and also makes relishes and I've seen them making the rounds at food festivals like Taste.


P5155645

So Sean and I decided that some toast was in order.

P5155650

MAN was that Cherry Berry Jam a winner! We got sent both Cherry Berry and Rhubarb and Red Berry, but while the Rhubarb and Red Berry was a good jam, there was just something about the chunky, glossy, fruitiness of the Cherry Berry jam that made us want to devour the whole tub!!! As you can see in the picture above, what started out as, "Oh we'll crack it open and have a taste", turned into, "Oh goodness we need to leave some in the tub for the photo!!!!!"

Martyna from the Wholesome Cook even serves up the jam as a lovely accompanying sauce!

Swedish meatballs anyone? =)

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At May 20, 2011 at 8:59 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can imagine you running out of bread to "sample" the jams :)

 
At May 20, 2011 at 7:58 PM , Blogger muppy said...

I love their jams, my favourite is the boysenberry although i haven't tried these flavours

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home